PE and Sport Premium Grant
Sports Premium Funding
Sports Premium funding is provided in addition to existing school budgets and is to be used solely to help primary schools improve the quality of the physical education, physical activity and sport that they offer their pupils.
Funding can be used for the following:
- additional instruction and coaching
- develop professional training for staff
- to develop and promote a healthy, active lifestyle for pupils
- use PE as a tool for whole school improvement
- offer all pupils a range of challenging and inclusive physical experiences
- provide competitive opportunities for all pupils
- funding can also be directed to support pupils in developing their independence and social skills through PE and sport.